In the current context of a high risk of coronavirus/COVID-19 contamination, we are giving more than ever our attention to the safety of everyone. ANPI's services are considered by the Ministerial Decree of 18/03/2020 as vital services to the Nation. Therefore we have to ensure sufficient continuity of our services while in the same time ensuring the best containment of our workers and the strict respect of 'Social Distancing' during our missions.
- All our services remain available. Teleworking and the organisation set up should be able to meet your needs.
- Our Brussels office are closed and will no more be physically accessible until the end of the government measures.
Staff teleworking is 100% guaranteed. Priority must be given to correspondence by email. Postal mailings should be sent to the address of the headquarter of Louvain-la-Neuve.
- Access to our headquarters in Louvain-la-Neuve is only authorized to our essential staff and this, on a temporary basis, and to customers who have to carry out tests in our laboratory. Deliveries will be received at the access airlock of building A.
- Teleworking has been extended to the maximum extent possible for our administrative staff.
Please contact your usual contacts first. In case of unexpected absence or possible problems :
- For our inspection services in Belgium: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For our inspection services in the Netherlands: email@example.com
- For laboratory tests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For our certification services: email@example.com
- For all other requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
We take care of us to take care of you. Your safety remains our priority!