The theft of vehicles, trailers, vessels or any other conveyances is a relatively common crime.
A detection and alarm system is not only used to discourage the thief but, above all, to sound an alarm in the event of vehicle theft.
In addition to this simple alarm, some devices are used to immobilise the stolen vehicle or even to locate it.
Having a certified product is not an end in itself – you still need to know how to install it.
That is why the ANPI Certification Division certifies installers of building electronic alarm systems, according to the INCERT regulation and technical note T022.
Working with a trusted INCERT-certified partner means:
- A professional design based on a risk analysis;
- Certified products, which will remain reliable over time;
- An installation carried out according to best practice;
- A company offering quality services, even after the installation;
- A certification scheme which includes supervision of certified installers.
More information: www.incert.be