Contact us!
Published on 20 Feb 2020

A fire destroyed the roof of the Mirano nightclub in Saint-Josse-ten-Noode on 18 February 2020.

According to the first elements of the investigation, the fire was accidental.  According to the mayor, the fire started during welding work on the false ceiling.  

This fire adds to the already long list of fires caused by welding work, whether on open fire or with open flames.  
There are many examples of fires that broke out shortly after the completion of hot work. Caution must be exercised by all parties, and the drafting of a fire permit is one of the most effective preventive measures.

More information on "Le permis de feu pourquoi" 

Order your fire permit books online via e-shop  

Quality logos