The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European legislation designed to strengthen and unify data protection laws for all individuals in the European Union. The regulation is effective and applicable since May 25th, 2018.
It is intended to guarantee more transparency and more control in the processing of personal data. In particular, it imposes on any company that records and manipulates data related to natural persons:
- To guarantee to any natural person the right to access, modify and delete the data that a company holds about him;
- Document all the processing applied to the personal data, including their purpose, as well as their legal basis;
- Document the internal rules governing the processing of personal data, for example, their retention period;
- Take all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of this data, and report to the authorities any endangerment thereof;
- To train their employees in an adequate way, to know and apply the points listed above;
- Ensure compliance with the GDPR of their service providers (subcontractors).
Data collected and purposes specification
We collect your personal data when you sign up for a request for information about our products & services.
When you register, you will be asked to fill in a form with certain fields needed to offer the requested service. These are only intended to allow us to contact you quickly if necessary.
If you give us your e-mail address, this means that you agree to receive mailings from us, with information about our products, upcoming events.
If you no longer wish to receive such mailings, contact us (mail: email@example.com)
If you give us your phone number, it means that you agree to receive a phone call or SMS from us in order to provide you with information about our products or upcoming events. If you no longer wish to receive such phone calls, contact us at the address mentioned above.
Disclosure of data to third parties
We do not disclose your personal data to other entities or organizations. We reserve the right to transmit personal data on the request of a judicial or administrative authority under the law.
Siège social / Maatschappelijke zetel : asbl ANPI vzw, Granbonpré 1, Parc scientifique Fleming, B–1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
T +32 10 47 52 11 - F +32 10 47 52 70 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.anpi.eu
BNP Paribas Fortis : BE11 0014 9325 1948 BIC : GEBABEBB – RPM/RPR Nivelles TVA-BTW : BE0881.685.755