The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European legislation designed to strengthen and unify data protection laws for all individuals in the European Union. The regulation is effective and applicable since May 25th, 2018.
It is intended to guarantee more transparency and more control in the processing of personal data. In particular, it imposes on any company that records and manipulates data related to natural persons:
- To guarantee to any natural person the right to access, modify and delete the data that a company holds about him;
- Document all the processing applied to the personal data, including their purpose, as well as their legal basis;
- Document the internal rules governing the processing of personal data, for example, their retention period;
- Take all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of this data, and report to the authorities any endangerment thereof;
- To train their employees in an adequate way, to know and apply the points listed above;
- Ensure compliance with the GDPR of their service providers (subcontractors).
Data collected and purpose specification
We collect your personal data for specific purposes, these data are only intended to meet the purposes listed below.
- Request for information:
We collect your personal data (identification and contact details) in order to respond to your request for information about our products & services.
- Registration for an event:
We collect your personal data on a form (identification and contact data) in order to be able to offer the requested service. This data is only used to enable us to contact you in connection with the event.
- Registration for our newsletters:
We collect your personal data on a form (identification and contact data) in order to be able to send you our newsletters about our events. This data is only used to contact you in connection with the event. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters, you can unsubscribe at any time via the newsletters or the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Subscription request:
We collect your personal data on a form (identification and contact data) in order to process your subscription request and to send you our newsletters. This data is only intended to enable us to contact you in connection with your subscription.
Disclosure of data to third parties
We do not disclose your personal data to other entities or organizations. We reserve the right to transmit personal data on the request of a judicial or administrative authority under the law.
Siège social / Maatschappelijke zetel :
asbl ANPI vzw
Granbonpré 1, Parc scientifique Fleming, B–1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
firstname.lastname@example.org - www.anpi.eu
BNP Paribas Fortis : BE11 0014 9325 1948 BIC : GEBABEBB – RPM/RPR Nivelles TVA-BTW : BE0881.685.755