Transfer of your certificates
Has your notified body just informed you that it will no longer be able to certify your products? Do you wish to change your notified body? No need to worry!
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that when the notified body (NoBo) for a certificate is no longer notified for the standards concerned, all CE-CPR certificates issued by this body for these standards become null and void. The list of notified bodies with their scope is available on Nando.
What should be done in this case?
The manufacturer is then obliged to transfer the current certifications and new applications to one or more NoBo located in the EU as quickly as possible, for the concerned product to remain in compliance with European legislation on the free movement of goods.
To avoid having to redo all the tests and re-apply for a long and costly certification, ANPI offers to take over CE-CPR certificates that have lapsed under its NoBo number based on a purely documentary analysis.
What is a Notified Body?
A Notified Body (or NoBo) is an organisation designated by an EU Member State to assess the conformity of certain products before they are placed on the market. These bodies are authorised to carry out tasks related to the conformity assessment procedures defined in the applicable legislation when the intervention of a third party is required. The Commission publishes a list of these notified bodies in the Nando information system.
ANPI transfer procedure
Here is the procedure to follow:
1° Complete the product certification application form here and send it to us with the following documents:
- DoP of product
- CE-CPR certificate to tranfer
- Product technical file including the following elements:
- electronics schematics
- assembly schematics
- bill of material (list of the electronics components for each PCB)
- mechanical drawings
- parts list (lists of the components making the product: PCBs, housing, screws, mechanical parts...)
- operating manual / user's manual
- installation manualservice manual
- software documentation
- EC declaration of conformity (when the conformity is demonstrated)
- Test report demonstrating the performance declared by the manufacturer in his DoP
- Latest factory audit report with corrective actions provided to NoBo, if any
2° Based on this information, ANPI will send you a price quotation.
3° If you accept this offer, ANPI will carry out the following checks:
- Concordance between DoP, existing certificate, test report and technical file
- Analysis of the latest factory audit report and corrective actions if any
- Analysis of the test report according to the harmonised component standard
4° As soon as the verifications produce a positive result, ANPI issues a new CE-CPR certificate under its number (1134) and ensures its follow-up (including factory audits).
ANPI is a NoBo under the following regulations:
- Regulation (EU) No 305/2011 - Construction products
- Directive 2014/30/EU - Electromagnetic compatibility
Do you have any questions on this subject?
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.